Auto Shop & Outdoor Restaurant Seating
The following applications are for a conditional use for an automobile repair shop and outdoor restaurant seating located on Atlantic Avenue, Tax Map Parcel #134-12.00-352.00, in the Town of Millville.
The Atlantic Auto shop and outdoor seating for a restaurant received a recommendation from the Town Planning & Zoning (P&Z) Commission for Council to approve the Conditional Use at its February 13, 2020, meeting. The minutes from said meeting can be found by click here. The Auto Shop and Outdoor Seating received its conditional use approval from Town Council on March 10, 2020. The minutes from said meeting can be found by clicking here.
- Site Plan (conditional use)
- Site Plan (elevations)
- Planner (GMB) comments for conditional use
- Town Planning & Zoning (P&Z) Commission 2/13/20 meeting agenda
- Auto Repair Shop P&Z Recommendation to Council
- Restaurant Outdoor Seating P&Z Recommendation to Council
- Public Hearing Notice for Conditional Uses at 3/10/20 Council meeting
- Town Council 3/10/20 meeting agenda
- Town P&Z Commission 6/11/20 meeting agenda
- Preliminary Site Plan
- Planner (GMB) comments for site plan
- 6/11/20 P&Z Minutes
- P&Z Recommendation to Council
If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact the Town of Millville at Millville@mvtown.com or (302) 539-0449.
You can also learn more by reviewing minutes from Town Council & P&Z meetings, or by attending a meeting in person. Feel free to review the calendar for upcoming meetings and agendas.