Hudson’s Reserve (formerly Summer’s Edge Reserve) Master Planned Community
The following application is for a Master Planned Community (MPC) submitted by Christopher at Millville LLC for the Summer’s Edge Reserve (Hudson Property), located at Tax Map Parcel #134-15.00-115.00, consisting of 41.51 acres, and currently zoned MPC. The applicant is proposing a MPC subdivision consisting of 122 lots and one commercial lot.
- Sketch Site Plan
- Planner (GMB) Comment letter
- P&Z Commission 10/8/20 meeting agenda
- P&Z Commission 10/8/20 meeting minutes
- P&Z Recommendation to Council
- Council Public Hearing notice for 12/8/20 meeting
- Council 12/8/20 meeting agenda
- GMB (Planner) Comment letter for Council
- Sketch Site Plan for Council 12/8/20 mtg.
- Public Hearing Approval Notice for 12/8/20 Council mtg.
- P&Z Commission 2/11/21 meeting agenda (for Preliminary Schematic Development Plan)
- Preliminary Schematic Development Plan
- GMB (Planner) Comment letter for P&Z RE: Preliminary Schematic Development Plan
- P&Z Recommendation to Council (2/12/21 RE: Schematic Development Plan)
- P&Z Meeting Minutes 2/11/21
- GMB Comment Letter 3/31/21
- Hudson’s Reserve Preliminary Site Plan (pgs. 1-5 of 10)
- Hudson’s Reserve Preliminary Site Plan (pgs. 6-10 of 10)
If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact the Town of Millville at Millville@mvtown.com or (302) 539-0449.
You can also learn more by reviewing minutes from Town Council & P&Z meetings, or by attending a meeting in person. Feel free to review the calendar for upcoming meetings and agendas.